As Seen/Heard In:
- The Get Back To Design Podcast: How To Discover What Services To Offer Your Clients
- Creatives Crushing Anxiety Podcast: Making Your Way Online
- Small Talk Social: The 3 First Steps to Branding Your Business (Hint: It's Not Your Visuals), Branding Better (Interview)
- Think Creative Collective: 4 Steps For Creating Your Signature Service and Say Goodbye to Competition
- Barn Images: 3 Tips For Creating Blog Posts That Get Read (And Shared!)
- Design Your Own Blog: Giving Your Target Audience A Great Experience
- The Gem: Do You Need To Niche To Have A Successful Blog?, How To Develop Your Personal Brand, How To Build Your Community or Tribe
Logo + Photos For Use:
I’m Kaitlyn, your design assistant! I work with successful creative entrepreneurs to create cohesive, clean, and compelling visuals for their businesses. You can keep being the #girlboss you are (but with more time to focus on growing your empire)!
Kaitlyn is the designer + blogger behind TheCrownFox. She works as a graphic design assistant for successful creative entrepreneurs - giving them cohesive, clean, and compelling visuals for their business. Her goal is to give her clients back their time, so they can keep growing their empire and not get caught up in the details.
Her client list includes coaches, developers, copyeditors, boutique agencies, photographers, and more. She specializes in building out brand collateral and upkeep tasks - blog graphics, social media graphics, etc. as well as course materials, launch related visuals, workbooks, and more. Kaitlyn has been featured in The Get Back to Design podcast, Think Creative Collective, and Small Talk Social.
Kaitlyn currently resides in Charleston, South Carolina (and will gladly show you around when you visit). When she's not working, Kaitlyn is moonlighting as head taste-tester at @kaleandcocktail (on Instagram), and probably snuggling her nephew, Charlie.